2010 is officially behind us. This I know because I spent my New Years Eve in the freezing cold with hundreds of thousands of other folks out on the strip in Las Vegas (I thought it was supposed to be a desert!). I couldn't possibly have missed all of the fireworks at midnight.
So I'm officially back from vacay and while I'm a bit late ringing in the new year on this site, I'm still beyond excited about 2011 and all of the opportunities that await! I have been doing lots of reflecting and planning over the last few weeks and a lot less writing as a result, as I'm sure you've noticed. I'm pumped about some of the things I've got going on right now, some of which you'll be getting word of very soon!
When I look back to the progress I've made since then I'm proud of myself. I've started taking my love for writing seriously by challenging myself to write more regularly than I ever have before - with this blog being the most significant outlet for my passion.
To start the new year off right I find it fitting to share the top 10 posts of 2010... a combination of those with the most views and my personal favorites:
- You work in Corporate America. How could you possibly change the world?
- Creating My Story Bird by Bird
- Stop Acting Like Personal Branding Is Pointless
- 5 Things I Wish I Knew About the Real World Before I Started Working
- Hiring Me is Like Picking the Right Pink Nail Polish
- My Story: Living With FOMO
- Lighting the Flame: The Black Girl Project
- Volunteering Not Only Rocks Socks, It Helps Your Corporate Career Too
- Reflections: My Climb Up the Career Ladder
- Why I Started This Blog
Over the next year I look forward to maintaining the commitment I made to myself when I started this blog. I hope that you will continue to support by reading, commenting and sharing!